Thursday, March 8, 2012

Red "forever young" roses smelt so wonderful last week.

These red "forever young" roses had the most amazing smell for Stephanie and Ryan's wedding last week. I don't think I've ever stuck my nose in a bouquet so many times.  FYI,  I do smell all of the bouquets I make.  I just can't help it.
All of the boutonnieres were the same red roses and my favorite part was hearing all of the guys talk about how wonderful their flowers smell.  I would look over and one of them had their nose crooked smelling their flower.  I don't think groomsmen have ever enjoyed their flowers as much.


These roses were the most fabulous shade of dark red.  I wish my photography could express it.  We also found the perfect match of carnation that was used more generously in the bridesmaids bouquets below.  I love carnations they give the best ruffly look.



All packed up night before the wedding.

Congratulations Ryan and Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment