Wednesday, March 21, 2012

If not for me this cake would be boring!

Big or dramatic that is the question on this cake topper.  This is an old photo from a wedding last year but I just ran across it and wanted to share.  I love the way the topper turned out it looked even better in person since you could see the red roses in more detail, but as I made my lovely cake topper everyone in the shop decided to give me trouble about the size of it.  In my opinion bigger is better and if the flowers are there do it.  So with everyone still having a chuckle about my cake topper we went down to the reception site and saw this completely dull cake.  If not for my extravagant cake topper this cake would have paled in the large reception room it sat in.  Needless to say it saved the cake!  Ha ha to everyone I worked with that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment